The main reason I decided to do contractor websites is because I think websites for contractors should be simple and easy to navigate with information right up front for people to review and read quickly. Cluttering up pages with buttons and links is a sure way to turn people off, and you also don’t want your site to be just like the “other guy’s” site. So as I mentioned, all of the contractor website design programs we have are scratch-built to meet the very individual needs of your construction company.
First of all, why should you pay extra for SEO? We bake it right into your design!
You know the problem with most contractor website design shops? They are great artists but are terrible at search engine optimization. And most don’t have experience working on contractor website design. Think about it, what good is a site that looks good that no one sees? It all comes down to picking the right search phrases and keywords and getting them into the proper position on the page; in the headlines, in your pictures, in your body copy and in your meta tags.
That makes for great contractor website design!
Contractor website design needs to be done with the primary goal of selling, or to at least develop leads for your business. Not just brochureware. With 20 years experience in advertising and marketing, me and my team will make sure the content for your website is developed and crafted in such a way as to maximize keywords and search terms people use to find you.
I get that you may not have a huge budget. The problem is, the small budget websites usually look just like they sound…small budget. Considering your site is your online showroom, the last thing you want people to think about your company is that you are cheap and amateurish. My contractor website design and content development are going to make your company look good!
First impressions mean a lot to homeowners. Crappy construction websites means crappy contractors in the eyes of the homeowner. A confusing site with no direction mean a misguiding contractor…again, in the eyes of homeowners. That’s why we take the time to make sure your site (or blog) looks as professional as possible. But let me answer a question I am sure you are asking yourself…why Darren?
1. A contractor website people can use: Ever find yourself lost on a website? What did you do? I bet you hit the Back button didn’t you? That’s OK, that’s what everyone does, but you don’t want them to do that on your site do you? Your site will be simple to navigate and easy for even my Grandmother to use! I promise.
2. A site that is going to look great: I have done my fair share of website evaluations and re-designs of other people’s
messes work, and frankly, I think contractors have been taken advantage of. Most sites look shoddy or worse, they look just like the last 200 sites the designer did who called all of them “original”. Not here, I make sure each of our construction websites are scratch-built to meet your needs. We will work with you to choose the right colors and fonts and layout that not only make you happy, but attract clients or customers too.
3. Lots of visitors: Building a site that looks good but doesn’t attract visitors is like putting a billboard up in the woods; sure it’s there, but no one is seeing it! If you want visitors, the absolute best way to get them is through the search engines. And that means content that not only moves people to act, but get’s you found in the first place. And that’s the best part of my program; content creation is included in your price. Now go ask the other guys if they will develop content AND build you a website for my price…I already know the answer. Sure, they will cut and paste your existing content, but if you are reading this far down the page then you know deep down in your heart that what you currently have isn’t working, so we make sure proper content is included in our scope of work.
4. How about a contractor website that get’s visitors and bring in new business: There is a process to a website; your website is supposed to get found search engines, served up to visitors when they search for the keywords that matter to you most, and then move your visitors along the sales funnel inside your site until they become a lead. Nothing else matters. Not traffic, not hits, nothing. If visitors aren’t converting into leads, then your site isn’t pulling its weight. So we make sure that not only will your site look good and bring in lots of visitors, but that it converts those visitors into prospects too. And in the end, isn’t that all you want from your site? A 24 hour a day, 7 day a week salesperson who never asks for time off and doesn’t need insurance?
5. How about a site that isn’t going to break your wallet, brings in traffic and looks good all at the same time: Instead of a new or re-designed site including content creation, logo (if needed) and SEO costing a couple thousand bucks, ours will cost a fraction of that amount. Yea, you can find companies out there that will make you a boring, stale template-based site and slap your existing content that isn’t working on it for $600 or $700, but isn’t that what you already have…that isn’t working?
6. And finally…Money: I am sure not the only company out there building construction websites for contractors, and I know I am not the only one writing website copy either, but I bet no other contractor website design firm is going to talk to you about making you more money. Let’s face it, that’s why you want a website in the first place right? To make the money you need to buy those new trucks, to buy the braces your daughter needs or to finally get into that vacation home you always wanted. Well, I am going to make sure your site is setup to help you make more money. And that comes down to 3 important element that me and my guys are fanatical about:
- Great contractor website design
- Copywriting that sells
- Fantastic on-page SEO that not only finds prospects just as they are looking for what you do, but helps you convert them into leads 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
So, do you want to find out more? Do you want to see some examples of our past work? How about a quick quote for your project? If you want a general idea what your contractor website design project would cost, fill in the form below and click ‘Send’ and I will get back to you with a quote as soon as possible! Want to see some examples of contractor website design, click here. Want more details? Check out my FAQ page for contractor website design. Ready to get to work? Then fill out the form below and let’s get started! None of the info is required, but the more you provide the better I can help you.