So you want to know if Facebook advertising for contractors like you makes sense, right? Well, as a busy contractor, you want a steady stream of leads that are highly targeted and looking for your service, right? Of course you do, but how are you going to make that happen?
In 2018, Facebook ads for contractors are the answer to leads for contractors, except…
- You’ve run Facebook ads yourself but you didn’t get the results you expected.
- You’ve talked to your buddy and watched a video or two, so, technically, you get it. But your efforts aren’t coming together and you don’t have enough hours in the day already, so you really don’t have time to worry about managing ads, creating ad copy, and tracking results.
- You recognize it’s like building a house, but you want someone with experience to care for it for you.
And maybe most importantly, you know Facebook ads is a great way to grow your construction company, but you need to get more out of it. That’s okay. You’re a builder, not a marketer.
FACEBOOK ADS GET CONTRACTORS THEIR BIGGEST MONTHS EVER!
That’s why I take the burden of Facebook advertising off your hands and put your lead generation on the fast track.
Don’t try to become an expert at another thing; especially something you aren’t passionate about. Leave it to someone who eats, sleeps, and breathes contractor Facebook ads.
I recognize your construction business needs leads. I’ve spent 20 years doing just that for thousands of clients and I know how important lead generation is to contractors. That’s why I’m recommending to anyone willing to listen to put as much of their ad budget as possible into Facebook marketing.
THEN, WORKING CLOSELY TOGETHER, I WILL TAKE CARE OF:
- Strategy: I build out a complete campaign strategy for your Facebook marketing campaign.
- Facebook Ad Copy: I only create copy that converts.
- Images: Design images that are click-worthy!
- Pixel Deployment: Tracking pixels give us the data we need.
- Campaign Setup: Setting up and managing your ad in the Business Manager.
- Daily Monitoring: I work on your campaign daily to get you the best cost per conversion.
- Pre-Launch Website Review: Review customer-facing landing pages, copy and layout to make sure your Facebook ads will work to convert.
- Laser-Focused Targeting: Targeting that attracts your ideal prospect.
- Reporting: Reporting to show you exactly how it is all working.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
- You answer questions about your business, your target market, and your goals so I get to know your business before our call.
- On our call, we solidify your goals in real time.
- If we’re a good fit, you make a $500 non-refundable deposit to start working on your campaign.
- Once your deposit is received, we get to work on your strategy.
- You’ll get a timeline for you to see your campaign process from beginning to end.
- You’ll get your own private Google Drive Folder to keep all ad copy and images in one safe place. This is where we will work together.
- I let you know what I need from you to make it easy for us to get all your ducks in a row for your campaign to launch and stay on track. You send all the items on that list.
- We discuss the images, ad copy and other material I put in your Drive Folder when I ask so that you can see exactly what we are presenting in your ads to your ideal prospects.
- I’ll research your best prospect and target audience so we get at exactly who we are targeting and get only the best people who are most likely to contact you. You will also get a detailed report of my research findings of your prospects in your folder.
- I’ll write your ad copy, design your images and review your landing pages to make sure they’re supporting your launch instead of costing you new leads.
- You’ll review the copy and images I have sent you and let me know what your thoughts are so that we make sure that you’re happy with your copy and images and it speaks to your ideal client.
- We review the target demographics I suggest determine who is our best audience to market to so that we launch your campaign putting your best foot forward.
- I develop your campaigns and ad sets to be optimized for conversion.
- We review the ads I create and get your feedback prior to campaign launch. That way, you know you are being presented well and we’re ready to go live!
- Once your ads go live I monitor Facebook’s response to make sure everything launches smoothly.
- Every day I review your campaign to make sure you are getting the best results for your Facebook advertising budget.
- I apply my secret sauce of ad set management; the peel and stick, to your ads to constantly improve your ads and increase conversions.
- I am constantly working to optimize what is working and what isn’t so that you’re not wasting any budget.
- I update your results weekly in a Google Sheet in your Folder so that you always know how your campaign is doing.
- We’ll talk often so you are always informed about your campaign performance.
- We’ll get on a call 3 days after your campaign launches to talk about early results. That way, you have an understanding campaign and our next steps.
WHAT YOU’RE REALLY GETTING IS…
EXPERTISE: With over 20 years of marketing and Facebook advertising for contractors where I am placing my bet for 2018 and beyond as the go-to platform for home improvement Facebook ads, HVAC Facebook ads and ads for commercial contractors and home builders as well.
CONFIDENCE: Facebook ads can create more questions than answers, like “am I doing this right?” We will work out all the kinks before the campaign goes live, making sure you get you the best results possible.
GROWTH: Working together with your Facebook ads campaign can double or even triple your leads, I’ve seen it happen. I don’t take on a lot of clients for these campaigns and that makes me 100% committed to adding top line revenue to your business.
PEACE OF MIND: You can stop sweating your Facebook metrics. I’ll do it every day and tweak or improve things without you having to even think about it.
EASE: Facebook advertising for contractors isn’t easy. There’s a lot going on under the hood, but I’ll take all of that off your hands so you can keep building the world. Working together, you’ll have more time to focus on your business without having to worry about Facebook.
BUT AREN’T FACEBOOK ADS RISKY?
HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU’LL GET RESULTS?
NO, THERE ARN’T ANY GUARANTEES WITH FACEBOOK
But I do a lot of the heavy lifting behind the scenes to get us as close to perfect as possible. My clients succeed because focusing on nothing but Facebook advertising for contractors gives me an advantage over other agencies.
Here are a few secrets I deploy to improve the chances your campaign will be a huge success:
Secret #1: Know your ideal prospect…WELL! If we know your ideal prospect inside and out, it helps me create a strategy that speaks only to them. Ad copy and images will make your prospect feel like we created the ad specifically for them, which we did!
Secret #2: Make sure your sales process works. The idea is to help prospects find out how you can help them by teaching and educating, not selling. Sales are made because someone knows, likes, and trusts you.
Secret #3: Pay attention to what the numbers are telling you. We create many Facebook ad designs and then implement my peel and stick process to get the best ad in front of your prospects at all times. This gets you best results and for the lowest investment.
I CAN INTERPRET THE DATA AND TELL YOU WHAT WE NEED TO TWEAK TO GET THE BEST RETURN USING LESS MONEY
WHAT KIND OF RESULTS SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
No guarantees, but here are some recent results with a current client:
ARE FACEBOOK ADS RIGHT FOR YOU?
Honestly, this service isn’t for everyone. I only have a few spots per quarter in this campaign because I want to make sure each campaign kicks ass. So read the following carefully and make sure this is right for you:
- You have a proven construction business that you want to market.
- You have a website or landing page that converts leads into clients or customers.
- You have a service or product that costs $2,000 or more.
- You know who your dream prospect is (and I don’t mean something like “women ages 19-65”).
- You want to work together to get results, but are not a micromanager. You trust that I’m the expert and trust the process. I will communicate with you when things need to be tweaked.
- You are ready to invest in your construction business’ growth and understand that there is no guarantee with Facebook ads, but by working together we dramatically increase your chances of success.
- You’re open to professional feedback and take action on making changes to get better results. If we need to tweak your landing pages or copy to get better results, it’s important that you don’t take feedback personally.
THIS IS NOT FOR YOU IF:
- Investing money in Facebook ads is going to put a strain on your budget and make you worry about your finances.
- You expect instant, overnight results. Facebook ads take time to perfect, even when done by a pro because your business and your audience are unique.
- Micromanagers; you need to trust that I am an expert at this and what we’re doing is setting you up for long-term success even though we’re not seeing immediate results in the first week or two.
- You need to have an offer and know without a doubt who you want to walk through your digital doors. You’ll get even better results with a well-performing, proven service or program.
- You think Facebook ads will save your business. Facebook ads require a well-formulated strategy and needs to be part of your overall plan. While it can certainly bring many leads through your doors, Facebook ads alone will not convert them to sales. That’s what your sales page, website, presentation skills, and follow up skills are for.
I KNOW IT CAN BE SCARY INVESTING IN FACEBOOK ADS WHEN THERE’S NO GUARANTEE THAT THEY’LL WORK IMMEDIATELY. YOU MIGHT BE THINKING, “IT’S TOO HARD,” OR “IT’S TOO RISKY.”
But that’s a tragic mistake and here’s why…
Everything about this Package is designed to dramatically increase your chances of success.
One of my clients invested in working with me and together we spent $650 on ads for a $26,000 return with a new kitchen remodel. That’s a 3900% return on his investment.
These are the kind of results that you can’t get on your own.
(If you can, then you definitely shouldn’t hire me.)
I’ve spent 3 years testing and tweaking what works for Facebook ads, on top of 20+ years of construction marketing knowledge. I’ve been doing contractor Facebook ads for a long time and only work with contractors and other construction companies on Facebook.
Now I get to help you avoid those same mistakes and jump headfirst and get some of the best results you’ve seen with your ads, even if you’ve worked with other agencies or specialists before.
BE MY NEXT FACEBOOK ADS SUCCESS STORY
You’ve got a great home improvement business you want to market. You run a fantastic commercial construction company, you are an electrician, plumber, home builder, or major remodeler and you want to generate more leads. You’ve put so much work into it to get it to this point. It’d be a shame to leave money on the table when it counts.
Facebook ads are the most cost-effective way to generate leads for contractors… but only if you do them right.
If you don’t do them right, they’re a flat-out waste of money. Let me take your Facebook ads off your hands and give you far, far better results than you could achieve on your own.
Ask yourself this:
HOW WILL YOUR BUSINESS BE DIFFERENT YOU DEVELOP LEADS THAT CONVERT WITH HALF AS MUCH STRESS?
What will you do with all the extra revenue your ads bring in?
- Hire another team member?
- Get a new truck or work van?
- Put another truck on the street?
LET’S GET YOU THE KIND OF RESULTS THAT YOU’VE READ ABOUT ON THIS PAGE.
You decide. The ball is in your court. I’d love to help your business be a huge success.