Get noticed. Increase your credibility. Turn indifferent prospects into paying customers and raving fans.
That’s what you need. And here’s what I do to make it happen:
- Web copy (home pages, about pages, landing pages, etc.)
- Web content (blog posts, content upgrades, social media content, etc.)
- Case studies
- White papers
- Reports/industry analysis
- Press releases, media kits, press room content
- Video scripts/scriptwriting
- Content strategy and consulting
- … and anything else which makes your audience think you’re reading their minds (in a good way)
Now I bet you want to know what I charge, huh? I’ll be a straight shooter and tell you:
For non-consulting projects, I typically work with companies or individuals who have at least $800-$1000 to invest towards any single project (and that fee can be on a monthly recurring basis if you’re looking for ongoing work like blogging).
For consulting of any sort, I charge $150/hour, or a monthly retainer fee if you want to keep me around for longer.
If those numbers scare you in any way, find another copywriter. I only work with people who recognize the value of what they’re investing in. The truth is you get a lot for what I give you, like my 100% dedication to your project, my professionalism from years of content creation and copywriting experience, quality work that’s turned in on time, and proven results that have already made lots of past clients delighted they hired me.
So feel free to request a quote to get a better idea of what I’ll charge you!
Also, be aware of a few more important points before we talk business like real grownups:
- We’ll need to talk about your budget. If you want to avoid a lot of back-and-forth emails that will waste both of our time, you can speed up our discussions and help me best determine what I can deliver for you within that budget. My goal is to get you results, and I can’t do that if I don’t know what finances we’re working with.
- My fees include 30 days of unlimited revisions. I doubt you’ll need to take advantage of that guarantee, though. I’ve never had more than one revision request in my entire career.
- Total pricing can vary depending on the scope of your needs. Factors like exchange rates (I charge in USD), fees, turnaround time, etc. can also affect pricing. If a project’s scope changes in any way and at any time, I reserve the right to re-quote based on the new parts of the project you’re requesting (or may not realize you are, at which point you can choose to ignore the new quote and stick with what we’ve already agreed on).
- For most projects, I require a 50% up-front deposit. I’ll refund you half of this percentage if you must cancel our contract within a week of its start date (no refunds will be given after the start date, however). The remaining half of the project fee must be paid immediately upon completion. Or you can just pay me all up front. That’s cool, too.
- Your prompt payment holds your spot in my schedule and allows me to start working on your project. If payment isn’t received by the project start date noted in our contract, I won’t work until I’ve been paid. No exceptions. Let’s both hold up our end of the deal, please.
Still sounding good so far? Excellent. Contact me to request a quote or get started!