“I Have a Tremendous Amount of Clarity After Our Call” -Chris Ciongoli
Do you have questions? I don’t have all of the answers, but I have a lot of them. That’s what 25 years in construction marketing does, it exposes you to a lot of what works, and what doesn’t.
“You know those times when you sit staring at a problem you can’t solve, just wishing that someone was standing over your shoulder telling you what to do?”
That’s what I do.
Not sure how to get more clients for your construction business? Do you have pressing questions about your marketing, your pipeline, your services, or your business?
Invest in a 1-on-1 call to get actionable advice about your construction business today.
Imagine knowing exactly what to do next
Imagine having someone who has been in your shoes as an independent business owner, that you can bounce ideas off of and who can help shake you loose when you’re locked up in decision paralysis.
Like many entrepreneurs, you overwhelmed at times and unsure because the overall plan isn’t perfect in your head.
Imagine having the influence and advice of a trusted advisor to help you (and your business) realize your full potential.
Imagine knowing what to do next with specific, actionable, personalized advice and answers to your most pressing questions.
Get actionable advice from a consultant who has been there
“I’ve been following Darren for four years. I should have called sooner.”
Those are the exact words a client used to describe their current situation.
They had been spinning their wheels on a decision for their business. In our call, we were able to identify the steps for them to take to grow their business.
Often all it takes is to talk to the right person at the right time.
Put the analysis paralysis behind you and get actionable, specific advice on exactly what to do next for you and your construction business. Book a live, 1-on-1 video call today and get actionable, specific advice to help you grow your business, book more jobs and get more leads.
Here’s How It Works:
Book a live 1-on-1 live 60-minute video call.
On the call, you’ll share your biggest business or marketing challenges with me. I’ll give you specific instructions about what to do next.
Typical areas of discussion include:
- Specific instruction on the things to implement to change your business
- Direction on what to work on in your business so you avoid getting stuck
- How to find the time to work on your business, your marketing, or your sales pipeline
- Refining your positioning to match a specific target market (and how to identify that market)
- What steps to take to reach the financial goals you want to hit this year and what will help you get there
- Advice on what to apply to your business, where to start, and the directions you can take your business in
- How to move forward and grow your business with an actionable roadmap and direction for your business
- Direct advice on how to improve your marketing and sales, what to start with, what to measure, and how you’ll know if things are working.
Your video call will also be recorded and shared with you for you to reference whenever you need.
You’ll benefit from no-nonsense advice that you can put into action immediately.
This is practical “do this specific thing next” instruction gained from 1,000’s hours of working as a CEO in a construction-specific marketing and advertising services agency working with hundreds of contractors just like you.
How much is this?
1-on-1 video calls are $250 each and 60-minutes long. Each call takes place over video and you receive a copy of the recording.
Plus, you’ll receive $241 in bonuses with your purchase.
Exclusive Bonuses ($241 in value)
When you reserve your call, you’ll receive an exclusive collection of bonus resources.
All together, you’ll receive the following resources:
The Homepage Review: I will review your website homepage and give you a detailed report on what changes to make to help you convert more visitors into prospects. Priced at $97.
The Marketing Report: This report covers the 10 action items contractors should make to improve their marketing in real-time. Constantly updated to keep you up to date on current trends. Priced at $97.
The Lead Cost Analysis Report: Find out what your lead cost SHOULD be when advertising your services on today’s most popular platforms. Priced at $47.
Questions I hear a lot
What happens after I pay?
Once you submit your payment, you’ll receive a link to schedule an appointment in my calendar and I’ll send you a pre-call questionnaire to complete.
Are there any other costs?
No. I might recommend a few books or pieces of technology that you can optionally invest in. There are no hidden fees or additional costs.
I’m worried about sharing my business details…
Don’t be. I’ve worked with thousands of construction companies of all sizes all over the world during my 20 years in construction marketing and no specific or identifying details about you or your business will be shared with anyone.
I don’t think I need help
I hear that one a lot. Everyone needs help.
“I always seem to convince myself that not spending the money to improve my business will improve my business by not spending the money…’just a little more hard work should get me by.'”
Those are the exact words a contractor who was considering working with me said during our first call.
You might not think you need help right now — but let me ask you this:
- Why would someone hire a maid when they could just clean their home themselves?
- Why would someone pay a barber when they could just cut their hair themselves?
- Why would someone pay a mechanic to repair their car when they could just learn how to do it themselves online?
- Why would someone hire a landscaper when they could mow their own lawn and rake their own leaves?
- Why would someone pay an accountant to file their taxes?
The ultimate answer to all of these is:
Because they have more money than time!
If you don’t recognize the value of professional assistance, I will be unable to help you.
How long before I see results?
If you’re committed about investing in yourself and have time regularly scheduled during the week to work on your business, then you could see results in as little as a few weeks.
But I don’t know you, how you work, or how you treat your business. If you don’t put in the necessary time, you won’t see the outcomes you’re looking for. Just like a gym membership.
Do you offer a guarantee?
If, you can honestly say after 30 days that your business isn’t in a better state than before our call. You get half your investment back. That’s how confident I am in what we can do together. How about you?
I still have questions!
Still have questions? Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who Are You?
- I’m Darren Slaughter and I’ve been in construction marketing for 20+ years.
- I’ve given talks at trade events.
- I’ve written three books and multiple courses on marketing for contractors
- I write a column for contractors (https://darrenslaughter.com/blog/) with actionable marketing tips to help you get more clients.
- I host a construction marketing podcast https://darrenslaughter.podbean.com/.
- I’m frequently interviewed for my thoughts on what it takes to grow a successful construction business
I’ve spent 20 years in construction marketing. I built a pipeline that had me a roster of marketing and advertising clients six months out. I have two decades of real-world experience successfully applying modern construction marketing to 400+ contractors I have worked with.
I educate contractors on how to market their business to get more clients. I consider it my mission to teach contractors how to get more clients. Join me. You’ll be glad you did.
This is it, you are almost at the end! Don’t waste another day feeling like you’re running in every direction marketing your business. Book your 1-on-1 call today.
Availability Is Limited
I’m only available for a limited number of 1-on-1 calls each month. Scheduling is first come, first served.
The sooner you book your call, the sooner you’ll have the answers you need to improve your marketing and your business.