Is your website turning clients away?
It’s best to think of construction website visitors as toddlers…seriously!
They have no attention span and you have to convince them that there is something in it for them to stay on your site. You only have a few seconds to convince new visitors to stay on your site, and if your site doesn’t deliver on the promise it made to get them there, your new visitor needs only to click a mouse to head back to Google or move on to your competition.
With so many contractors doing what you do, why would you prospect put up with less than a stellar website experience?
Let’s review our user’s pathologies and what they mean:
That’s why you need to design your website with the assumption that every visitor is 2-year old toddler. That’s the key to a persuasive website..
- The visitor is a sociopath. They could care less about you unless what you do means something to them.
- The visitor is lazy. If you put any more layers or requirements on your new visitor, they will just give up and leave your site.
- The visitor can’t do things for themselves. Let’s assume they are both reading and decision-making impaired.
That’s where I come in. How it works.
Why Have Your Site Audited?
Website Audit Packages
- A PDF of Audit Performed on Site
- SEO Report Provided
- Reputation Audit
- Video Walkthrough of Site
- Detailed Recommendations
- SEO & Reputation Audits Provided
- Basic Included
- Pro Included
- 3-Hours Design Help
Your Website Could Be Working Wonders in a Few Weeks!