Lead gen is a pretty popular topic here at Darren’s, and when I write about the topic it is always one of the top posts of the month. Someone a lot smarter than me (my wife) suggested that maybe I should offer a program that you guys could use to help generate your own leads instead of having to rely on lead gen providers.
So, here’s the deal. I have come up with a Lead Generation Kit that has a bunch of stuff in it that should help you get started generating your own leads within 7 days if you follow the plan. Now, the kit isn’t free. It’s $29. Think of it as a magazine subscription on how to get more business. Or to put it another way, if the kit helps you get just one more client or customer it will have paid for itself about 1000 times over.
Is it for everyone?
Maybe not. But if you have struggled to generate your own leads, or you are tired of paying someone else to do it, then it is definitely worth a shot.
Here’s what you get
- Quick Start Guide to get your going right out of the gate
- The Sales Lead Gen Guide
- Resource Guide of free sites and services to help you get started faster
- Website Evaluation Worksheet –See if your site is doing its job converting traffic into leads
- Lead Capture Form-You can’t manage what you don’t track
- Lead Capture Form Worksheet – Exactly what you should be using as a lead form for best results
- Ad Copy Worksheet – Can’t create ads? Don’t worry about it. This template does it for you
- Sample Press Release – Get your name out in your local market and build your brand
- The audio version of the Sales Lead Generation Guide – Read by me 😉
So that’s it, an easy way for you to start building your own lead campaigns. I hope it didn’t come off to salesy, I just tried to cover all the bases and give you the info you need to make the right choice. If you want more info, click here.