In the spirit of not every post has to be 500 words long, I am going to make this one short and sweat. Here are 5 quick tips to promote your website.
1. Make sure to incorporate your website in your overall marketing and advertising plan.
2. Promote your site with the use of news releases, newspapers and magazines. A good time to do this is when you introduce a new product or service
3. Write – That’s right, getting informative articles out there will help with your site’s overall ranking as well as position you as an expert in your field.
4. Put your web address on all of your correspondence. Business cards, flyers, newsletters, brochures, trucks, invoices, stationary. Everywhere your company goes so should your web address.
5. When selecting a domain name, using your industry and area can help position you in the marketplace.
And here is a bonus. When purchasing your domain name, spring for AT LEAST 2 years. Google (who you want as much love from in the way of free traffic) likes it when the site they are sending people to isn’t in danger of going away any time soon.
3 thoughts on “5 Quick Tips to Promote Your Website”
Those are 5 solid tips Darren. Your website should be considered your ” store front “, and be sure to have your store in order. ( Professionally designed ) Traffic means nothing if your website does not have a ” call to action “. You wrote about this on one of your earlier blog posts.
You are one of the most vocal people who use the tips and talk about your successes. Many implement, but don’t share the results for fear of tipping their hand to their competition. Happy you hang around here!
Comments are closed.